Always Best Care provides warm, compassionate and professional care for seniors and others when they need it most. We’re local experts in senior care, providing a resource for aging and senior living delivered through locally owned and operated offices around the country. Our services include non-medical in-home care, assisted living finder and referral services and skilled home health care delivered through a nationwide network of over 180 franchised territories with an additional 24 Master/Area Representatives.
Founded in 1996, Always Best Care began awarding franchises in 2007, and is now one of the leading senior care franchise systems in the United States. What’s unique about this model is that three distinct revenue streams come from the same referral source. No additional direct marketing is needed. Clients are usually referred by other health care professionals such as physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, insurance companies, and other businesses marketing to seniors.
THE ALWAYS BEST CARE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE:
- Territory protection with greater opportunity: Driving growth in the senior care industry are relationships with the many referral sources within each franchisee’s territory. The senior citizens receiving care, however, may live anywhere, not exclusively within the territory. As a result, Always Best Care franchises may serve customers both inside and outside of their defined territories, as they are not limited to serving clients only within a protected territory.
- Additional revenue stream from assisted living finder and referral services: Always Best Care franchisees can drive immediate and long-term revenue while building local credibility and visibility with all referral sources – even before obtaining a home care license. This added service provided by Always Best Care franchisees creates additional revenue from the same referral sources. Plus – it’s free to our clients; all fees are paid by assisted living communities. Importantly, many families who begin as home care referrals later decide to move into an assisted living community. A franchise built around only one or the other service can only capture a limited share of market.
- Expand the franchise to provide skilled home health care (registered nursing and licensed therapists) when the time is right. Providing skilled nursing services to customers and developing the skilled revenue stream is a key competitive advantage to capture a greater share of market. At Always Best Care, we know this is a big step, and we do not ask our franchisees to apply for skilled service licenses until they have achieved consistently strong annual billings from their non-skilled business.
- Local training and ongoing support – a big advantage for franchisees! Always Best Care provides a powerful combination of both national and local support. Corporate training includes how to use sales performance metrics, marketing, national accounts, turnkey operating technology, system-wide benchmarking and third party customer satisfaction support. Local support comes from Area Representatives who provide ongoing strategic planning, mentoring, communications and business building expertise with a vested interest in the franchisees’ success. If no Area Representative is present in proximity to a franchisee’s territory, this function is fulfilled by representatives from the Always Best Care field support office.
- National assisted living commission agreements with top brands such as Sunrise, Atria, Brookdale, Chartwell, Revera, Capital and Senior Lifestyle, among others to help “jump start” assisted living finder revenue!
- Large number of available territories: Local and Area Representative (Master) territories available.
- Award-winning marketing and advertising support both nationally and locally.